Thursday 18 June 2009

League Weekend 8 and the Week Ahead

Saturday's fixtures are as follows -
  • 1sts away at Largo.
  • 2nds home to Falkland 3rds.
  • 3rds away to Preston Village 2nds.

By the way, it's another Magners Weekend with crates of cider for 1st teamers who score 50 or take 5 wickets. (And no, I don't know where Simon's crate is from Week 1. And as far as I know there is no truth in the rumour that the President intercepted it.)

On Sunday we are at home to Marchmont in the second round of the Presidents Trophy, 1pm start.

There are no nets on Wednesday this week, but we have a friendly 20:20 on Thursday evening against Currie-Balerno at Arbo. Catch Captain McGill over the weekend, post a comment on this blog or drop me an e-mail if you're interested.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to play next Thursday Mr Admin, please.

    Am not around this weekend if you can let Skipper McGill know that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Available for selection for next Thursday's friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked Magners why no-one seems to have received their cider.

    They said it was made clear on the CS site - I said it wasn't, though it is for tomorrow.

    Anyway Simon has to email Laura@elainehowiepr.co.uk and I hope a few more will be emailing her this weekend

    ReplyDelete