Friday 26 June 2009

Cross's Coco in Counting Crisis ?


Ian Astley writes -

Having dropped off Coco within spitting distance of a pub after last night's game, I discovered on the seat which he had occupied, a smooth pebble of the type which he uses to count the balls in an over. I also discovered a pound coin on the floor in the back of the car. Whilst I am having forensic tests done on the coin before I give that up, I would hate to contemplate the prospect of him going into a league match beating his chest and wailing to the heavens about his misfortune, so will someone in the Thirds let him know that all is not lost?

3 comments:

  1. it's his magic seventh pebble...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait, there's only 5 in the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were 6, but Ken Lawrie arrived and some coastal erosion reduced the number....

    ReplyDelete