Thursday 16 September 2010

Top Allrounder Announces Retirement

















The cricketing world was today stunned by the news that one of the leading allrounders of his era age was to retire.

His press release stated: 'I today regretfully announce my retirement from all international cricket with immediate effect. Having been told that my body would no longer stand up to the rigours of Test and ODI cricket, I had no alternative but to retire. This will mean that I will not now be able to honour my IPL contract - but will instead spend my winter taking part in the lucrative respected HCACCWSGL'

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to a fine old pro - it was always a pleasure to play against you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantasy bob, I'm afraid that he's refused to retire from
    Div 8 cricket-he's not going to let McGill take his wickets.

    ReplyDelete