Thursday 10 June 2010

Thirds to appeal against ECB ruling


Third XI representatives have reacted angrily to the ECB's attempt to outlaw the double-bouncing delivery. Cricket Scotland have indicated that they too will ban this delivery.

This means that several weeks of practice by the third team bowling squad has been rendered a waste of time.

These bowlers had previously been inspired by the use of this delivery in test cricket and had found that it was ideal for surfaces such as that found at Campbell Park.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to make it completely clear that I am a complete and utter buffoon. Even my Mum dislikes me. Sorry for my utterly pathetic posts previously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furthermore, my childlike spelling leaves an awful lot to be desired. Maybe I should get a spellchecking device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FFS, something for you:

    http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/giles+coren/anger+management+28for+beginners29/7361939/

    give us your address and we'll get a copy sent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFS,
    Ward 10,
    Royal Edinburgh Hospital,
    23 Tipperlinn Road
    Edinburgh
    EH10 5HF

    ReplyDelete