Saturday 16 June 2012

ALL Saturday cricket off

1st, 2nd and 3rd XI matches all off.

Sunday:
Confirmation that HX vs @marchmontcc in the CS Challenge Cup is OFF. Apparently there is a small lake in the corner of Arbo.

Remember that HX are due to play Watsonians at Myreside on Monday evening. Weather is improving so hope remains.. 


Breaking..> message from Watsonians: I understand that there is no chance of play at Myreside tonight despite the sunshine but we will hopefully be able to get the game played tomorrow night.


Campbell Park on Saturday morning

6 comments:

  1. Looks like I picked the right season to be injured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Looks like I picked the right season to be injured'
    what about the last 5...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh sorry, bit bitchy there-was needing my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I always pick the right season to be injured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the 3's could play on that. All the areas the ball is likely to pitch in are clear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I think the 3's could play on that. All the areas the ball is likely to pitch in are clear!'

    you are obviously referring to the fact that they bowl nice and full...not wide of the cut portion...

    ReplyDelete